Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blah-Day Boyfriends

I'm having a major BLAAAHHHHH day. Chalk it completely up to PMS. I just want to lay in the recliner in my old-man, white V-neck t-shirt that has unidentifiable stains forever marking it and stretchy fatty pants. I have a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos in the kitchen, but getting them presents two problems to me. ONE: I'd have to get up to get them. TWO: My nails have no color on them right now and Cheeto stains are a bitch to get out from underneath fingernails. The birds chirping outside are grating on my last nerve and I got mad at the TV and turned it off. Whoever decided to name an infomercial "Pretty Women" should be slapped. Never tease me with a potential Richard Gere siting during the day.
 
UUUGGGGGHHHHH. Don't you hate days like this? Mike is sleeping because he's on midnights so thankfully, he's missing out on the July Festival of Whine taking place in my living room right now. I keep grumbling about it just being my upcoming period, but then I get mopey about that too because I'm supposed to get it sometime next week after I get to the beach. Vacation is supposed to be a joyous occasion. Who wants to spend it curled up in the fetal position while on a 7-Ibruprofen high? On second thought, every person who has ever had a hangover while on vacation can probably sympathize with me and it has absolutely nothing to do with shedding ovaries.
 
On a somewhat brighter note, I've been in contact with the design company that is going to make the ebook cover for my book. Check out her portfolio here. If you are an avid new adult romance reader like I am, you'll recognize her work. I basically freaked out when I got an email back from Sarah today (owner of the company). She's like a celebrity in my reading world. I've had many people ask me "what's your book about" and "when is it coming out". I don't want to give out any blurbs yet, but basically, it's a romance. BUT! A better description would be, "it ain't yo mama's romance novels". No, no, no. Nothing like 50 Shades. It's just a realistic love-ish story told from the twenty-something main character's POV. Hope that clears some things up for now. My cover designer is booked until February so I'm thinking I'll be able to release it sometime in late February, early March. The majority of my writing will be done by Halloween so the finished WRITING product should be good to go by Christmas. Y'all won't see it til after the first of the year. I have to set goals in the form of holidays to keep myself motivated.  
 
I'm thinking the only thing to make me somewhat chipper today would be to share my list of imaginary boyfriends. Technically, they aren't imaginary. They really do exist in real-life. They just don't know they're my boyfriends. Since I'm probably going to end up getting that bright orange bag beckoning me from the kitchen as soon as I finish this post and won't be able to type without leaving orange residue on the keyboard, I'll leave you with this. Be jealous. **Please note, there is a category for every sporting event I'm forced to watch every season. Hey, might as well make it worthwhile.**
 

Sexiest Man Alive Boyfriend AND Movie Boyfriend:
 
Chris Hemsworth
 
Country Singer Boyfriend:  
 
Florida-Georgia Line (the one on the right, NOT the long-hair one)

 
Redneck Boyfriend:
BAH-lake Shelton
 
Wrestling Boyfriend:
The ROCK

 
Black Boyfriend (not so much for his looks, but for his way with children. Also, because he has more money than the entire continent of Europe):
 
Jay-Z
 
My Not-Boyfriend:
Emma Stone
 
Quarterback Boyfriend (who I will be stalking out this Thursday in RIC):
 
Kirk Cousins
 







Longhaired Boyfriend:
Clay Matthews
 


Large & In Charge Boyfriend:

Rex Ryan
 
 
NASCAR Boyfriend:
 Kasey Kahne
 
Baseball Boyfriend:
Derek Jeter (DUH!)
 
TV Boyfriend:
 Chris Meloni aka STABLER
 
Sports Announcer Boyfriend:
GREENY
 
Comedian Boyfriend:
Bobby Moynihan (SNL)
 
Dead-Guy Boyfriend:
Fat Guy in a Little Coat

 




Old Man Boyfriend (IT'S A TIE between...
Bruce Willis
 
annnnnd
 
The guy from "Up"


 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment