Monday, March 11, 2013

Book list!

For those of you who don't know, I am a total geek when it comes to books. I have read an embarrasing amount of books since acquiring my Kindle at Christmas and there's no telling how many I've read in the past year. I have a library upstairs. A. LIBRARY. I love to write and I think that is a direct link to my love of reading. I come from a long line of readers. My grandma, mom, and aunt have always been hard-core readers. I like to think this is a fabulous gene that's been passed to me! While many of you have asked and given me encouraging words, I am pleased to announce that I am working on a BOOK (gasp!) to be PUBLISHED (gasp!) hopefully by the end of summer. I started it several years ago after a long, crappy relationship and I have to get the story out of my head! My plan is to finish it during my spring break and have it published by August. My first book will be fiction and of the genre found below in the list of books that I've posted. I have an idea for a humourous, non-fiction that keeps bouncing around in my brain that I know will want to escape, pending on the first one. This is a very exciting process--bear with me through it! My ultimate goal is to be successful enough for this to be a full-time job, however, I'm realistic and know this may not happen for years to come!

Below, please find a list of books that I LOVE since their release over the past year. The genre isn't for everyone, so please be aware they are mostly NA (New adult) romance. **These are just a few of my favorites, in no particular order!

1. Beautiful Disaster-Jamie McGuire
2. Thoughtless-S.C. Stephens
3. Effortless-S.C. Stephens
4. Reckless-S.C. Stephens
5. The Opportunist-Tarryn Fisher
6. Dirty Red-Tarryn Fisher
7. Hopeless-Colleen Hoover
8. While It Lasts-Abbi Glines
9. Avoiding Commitment-K.A. Linde
10. Avoiding Responsibility-K.A. Linde
11. The Edge of Never-J.A. Redmerski
12. The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden-Jessica Sorenson
13. The Secret of Ella & Micha-Jessica Sorenson
14. The Perfect Game-J. Sterling
15. Clash-Nicole Williams
16. Crash-Nicole Williams
17. Ten Tiny Breaths-K.A. Tucker
18. Motorcycle Man-Kristen Ashley
19. This Man-Jodi Ellen Malpas
20. Beneath This Man-Jodi Ellen Malpas
21. Collide-Gail Hugh
22. Through Smoke-J.R. Tate
23. Rush-Maya Banks
24. Find You in the Dark-A. Meredith Walters
25. The Vincent Boys-Abbi Glines
26. Up In Flames-Nicole Williams
27. Fallen Too Far-Abbi Glines
28. Never Too Far-Abbi Glines
29. The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window-Kirsty Moseley
30. Rock Me-Cherrie Lynn

**My FAVORITE 2 books of all time:
1. It Had to Be You-Susan Elizabeth Phillips
2. This Heart of Mine-Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment